Enrolment Terms & Conditions
- By enrolling in an LTi course or program a binding agreement shall arise between you and Language Training Institute which shall be governed by the relevant education authorities.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to the policies and procedures outlined in the Student Handbook.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to pay the course fees for the course you have selected under this agreement according to the Payment and Refund Policy.
- By accepting these conditions you agree to the course details (time-frame, start and close of study dates, location, session times, etc.) specified on the relevant class information page (e.g. Online Distance Learning page or one of the Course Locations pages), noting that they may be subject to reasonable change. If you are unsure of any of these details, please contact LTi.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of your course completion date and to submit all assessment or apply for an extension prior to this date (extension fees may apply).
- If you are under 18 years of age, LTi will only process your Enrolment Form once it has been signed by your parent or guardian. By signing the LTi Enrolment Form, your parent or guardian agrees to be bound by the terms contained herein and shall become legally responsible for all payments to LTi with respect to your course.
- The LTi course fee does not cover postage to LTi, nor any materials that are not listed for a course.
- By accepting these conditions, you agree that for record keeping purposes, LTi will retain a copy of your assessment. If you wish to keep a copy of your assessment, you agree to make a copy prior to submission and take responsibility for any copying cost incurred. LTi will accept soft of hard copies of assessment in place of originals providing that the copy is readable.
- It is your responsibility to notify LTi in writing of any change to your contact details including; postal address, email address, daytime contact number or mobile phone number. This can be done by completing the Change of Details Form.
- The TESOL Made Practical For All Situations Textbook and TESOL Study and Practice Teaching Guide which LTi provides to you, shall become your property. However, the content of the Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of LTi. You may not reproduce for commercial purposes any part of the course or course Materials without the prior written consent of LTi.
- While LTi will assist with suggesting suitable practical placement arrangements, you are ultimately responsible for making practical placement attendance arrangements in consultation with your Trainer.
- Upon receipt of your enrollment, evidence of English proficiency, deposit and upfront payment or payment plan, LTi agrees to:
b. Provide you with access to classes and/or an allocated trainer (depending on delivery type);
c. Assess your competence (through assessment work or evidence of Recognition of Prior Learning);
d. Answer academic and non-academic queries you may raise about your course in a timely fashion.